Foo Fighters Announce Emotional New Album 'But Here We Are'
See how U.S. media outlets are reporting on this announcement with this Kudzu news brief.
Foo Fighters have announced the release of their new album, But Here We Are, on June 2nd, which will be their first album since the death of drummer Taylor Hawkins last year. The album is said to be a "brutally honest and emotionally raw response to a year of staggering losses," and the band has released the lead single, Rescued. Fans are curious if there will be a replacement drummer on the album, and the band has added additional tour dates to their summer schedule.
Key Insights From Kudzu
- Foo Fighters return with new album after the death of drummer Taylor Hawkins
- But Here We Are is a "brutally honest and emotionally raw response to a year of staggering losses"
- Lead single Rescued released, fans wonder if there will be a replacement drummer on the album
- Additional tour dates added to already-stacked summer schedule
- The surfaced keywords “emotionally raw,” “brutally honest,” and “healing powers” highlight the band’s intentions for the upcoming to grapple with their former drummer’s death.